Canadian Cockpit Voice Recorder, Recorder Independent Power Supply (”RIPS”) Mandate will be implemented on May 10, 2023.
Sentry COCKPIT VOICE RECORDER
Price: CDN* $38,016
- The SENTRY Recorder platform, originally designed for the UAV market is the smallest, lightest, and lowest power ED-112A compliant Flight Recorder ever manufactured
- Internal RIPS module
- TSO-C123c (CVR), C177a (datalink), C155b (RIPS), TSO-C121b (ULB)
- Canada West Avionics Part 23, 25, 27 and 29 AML STC’s In-Work
- CVR Unit, Control Unit, Area Microphone included
- Connector change at CVR and Control Unit. No airframe wiring changes*
- Adapter plate for CVR unit mount, Area Microphone change
- EO supplied for local AME E or M modification
- Readily available download equipment and audio extraction software
- EQUIPMENT LEAD TIME UP TO 12 WEEKS
Some installations may require a circuit breaker change.
Subject to change as the US to CDN Fx fluctuates, based on US to CDN Fx of 1.39. GST/HST not included
From custom installations, to line maintenance and pilot accessories we are a one stop shop for your avionics needs.
Avionics Equipment, Components and Pilot Supplies
BeechTalk – Avionics Shop Seattle Area
Gordon Bott, at CW Avionics, has been wonderfully prompt and detailed with fast quotes and correspondence.
BeechTalk KFC AP
I approached Gordon Bott at Canada West Avionics at CZBB (Boundary Bay) before Christmas about an Aerospace Logic fuel gage, an AOA, and some small lighting issues. He promised me a quote as soon as possible.
He very kindly, and very quickly had the pitch servo removed and we confirmed that one of the switches was broken. He kept the servo ad will order the parts today.
Really good service to this point.
Jeff – Christian Eagle
“Hello Canada West team!!!!
I just wanted to reach out and say Thank You!! Everything looks great and seems to be functioning well!
I appreciate the efforts you all put in! I know that little plane can be a pain since it’s so small and compact with no room to do anything… but I appreciate that you guys did it, and everything turned out great.”
Nanaimo Flying Club
Does your aircraft need avionics work done?
A new facility has opened at Boundary Bay Airport, operated by technicians with decades of experience. The annual ELT recertification can be done on a “while you wait” basis, other services include everything from the bi-annual transponder/altimeter check through to full-panel replacements.
Upgrades are preformed completely on-time, on-budget, with excellent results and professional service throughout the project.
North Cariboo Air
Gordon, Congratulations, [on the start-up of CWA] and best wishes for your new company, good to have your expertise out west.
West Coast Location with International Reach
Canada On-Site Services
We are located at the Boundary Bay Airport in Delta, BC. CZBB has a 5600 ft runway and our hangar has plenty of room for even the largest jet.Land at our Doorstep
USA On-Site Services
We are a quick 125 mile flight north of Seattle, Washington.Discover our easy Fly-In Fly-Out Location. Clear for takeoff. We handle duties & customs.